Shamir Workspace Progressive Lenses
Available to U.S. customers only.
These are occupational lenses designed for office space through up close reading use. The lenses provide a wide field of vision from 10 feet away to up close reading. Read more (and see a video) about the lenses here.
- CURRENT PRESCRIPTION - Distance Rx with Add Power for Reading. (Computer and Workspace powers are calculated from this.)
- PD (Pupilarry Distance Measurement)
- One of our full-rim frames. Minimum frame height should be 30mm. Add frame to cart without any options.
Lens Material Options: Your choice of Polycarbonate or Trivex or 1.60 high index. All 3 materials are light weight, impact resistant, and thinner than plastic. Both have Blue Zero filter. Blue Zero lenses filter 3x the amount of blue light compared to standard lenses.
- Polycarbonate lenses with Blue Zero filter 50% of blue light at the 415-435nm range.
- Trivex and 1.6 lenses with Blue Zero filter 98% of blue light at the 415-435 range.
- Polycarbonate lenses are slightly thinner then Trivex. 1.6 lenses are 20% thinner than poly.
- Trivex Lenses are slightly lighter in weight than Polycarbonate.
- Trivex Lenses have a higher Abbe value than Polycarbonate and provide better optics.
AR Coating Options:
- Mojo Hydro SR AR - Super hydrophobic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty. A great AR coating at a budget price.
- Mojo Synergy UV AR - Added UV protection, Super hydrophobic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty. A great AR coating at a budget price.
- Crizal Prevencia AR (BluBlock) - Reflects off 20% HEV blue light before it enters the lens.
*HOW TO ORDER THESE LENSES:
We offer our progressive lenses to U.S. customers only. As long as your shipping address is in the U.S. you're fine. This is because of the shipping costs related to your Frame Trial and Fitting Height measurement. It works like this:
- Order up to 2 frames for trial. Find a frame and click Add To Cart. Do not select any lens type or options.
- Order the lenses. Come here to this page, configure the lenses, click Add To Cart.
Frame Trial and Fitting Height:
- Once your order is placed we will ship you the frames. Try them on and see if you like them. When you decide which frame you like, take a picture of yourself with them on. (We will send you instructions. It's easy.) E-mail us the image.
- When we get the image we will use our secure, proprietary software to obtain your PD and Fitting Height.
- Ship the frames back to us with the enclosed pre-paid return label.
- By the time the frames get back to us the lenses should be ready for processing. (The frame you don't want will be refunded.)
- We process and ship the completed pair back to you.
- All shipping is free via Priority Mail.
- Total turn-around from order to getting your completed glasses is about 2 weeks.
If you have any questions I would be happy to consult with you. Contact Us!
- Rx Lens Brand:
- Rx Lens Type:
- Lens Color: