Mojo Polarized Single Vision Lenses
Polarized lenses are the most effective sunglass lens type for reducing reflected glare especially:
- Around water. Whether at the beach, fishing, or driving on wet roads.
- Around snow. Light reflecting off snow and ice is reduced dramatically.
- Driving in morning hazy conditions.
We offer 3 types of polarized lenses. All are scratch resistant with full UV400 protection.
REQUIRED: CURRENT PRESCRIPTION AND PD (Pupilarry Distance Measurement)
Material: Polycarbonate with Scratch Resistant Coating and UV400
Rx Range: Custom Surfaced Plus Powers to +8.00 and -6.00 cylinder. Minus powers to -10.00 and -6.00 cylinder.
Mojo Polar - Dark Grey or Brown. Depth: ~75%. Scratch coating on both sides.
XperioUV Polar - 7 Colors. Depth ~70%. Premium scratch coating on both sides. Eliminates 100% of blinding reflected glare. Includes a easy-to-clean coating. Transitions DriveWear - Single vision polarized sunglass lenses that darken from yellow-green to copper to dark reddish brown. They work behind your wind screen, activate very quickly, and get very dark. 100% UV protection plus easy to clean coatings.
- Find a frame. (Full-rim frames will result in thinner lenses)
- Add the frame to your cart. Do not select any lens or lens option!
- Go to the Rx Lenses page and select this lens.
- Choose your lens option if any.
- Select what Rx type you want; Reading, Computer/Intermediate, or Distance vision.
- Select a Send Your Prescription option.
- Click Add to cart, check out.
Your PD (Pupilarry Distance Measurement) - This is the distance in millimeters between your pupils. If you know your PD, write it on the prescription and then upload it. If you don't know your PD measurement, we can measure it remotely. We will send you an e-mail with instructions. It's very easy and accurate.