Steve Mower - August 2018
Your PD or Pupillary Distance is the measurement between your pupils in millimeters.
We can measure your PD remotely. It is very simple and very accurate as long you you follow the instructions exactly. When you purchase prescription lenses from us we will send you a link to e-mail your image.
< Unlike her, open your eyes!
1. Tape a piece of white paper around a credit card leaving the strip exposed. Write R and L as shown above.
2. Hold the card level under your nose and against your mouth as shown above.
3. Have a friend take your picture from 2 feet away. Keep your eyes open and stare straight ahead "past" the camera.
4. Save the picture as a.JPEG or other image file.
5. Once we contact you, E-mail your picture.
Our method of measuring is accurate to 1/2 mm and is way more secure than most "PD Apps".
Steve Mower is a licensed dispensing Optician and creator of Mojo BluBlock Tints. Steve has over 30 years experience in the optical field. He has been a optical retail manager and has consulted on progressive lens development. Steve has been offering unique reading glasses solutions on-line since 2010. Steve is a member of Opticians Association of Virginia and Opticians Association of America.