EYEZEN PLUS Single Vision Lenses
EYEZEN PLUS are single vision distance lenses that have a small amount of plus power (Add) in the bottom of the lenses. People that wear distance glasses but need just a little help with reading love these. If you have a prescription for distance vision but no Add Power and feel like you do need a bit of reading help, then choose the age group you are in. It may help to talk with your eye doctor before purchasing. The amount of plus power is based on your age group:
Eyezen Plus 1 18-34 years old (.40 D Add)
Eyezen Plus 2 35-39 years old (.60 D Add)
Eyezen Plus 3 40-44 years old (.85 D Add)
Eyezen Plus 4 45-50 years old (1.10 D Add)
They also have a built in monomer called Smart Blue Filter that filters ~20% of HEV blue light. Also, if you have a high power prescription, these lenses are for you! Digital surfacing provides much thinner lenses (particularly in plus powers) and the clearest vision.
If you are looking for superior blue block options you can combine features like Transitions and Crizal Prevencia AR Coating.
Polycarbonate or 1.67 High Index which is about 20% thinner than poly.
Rx Range: Custom Surfaced Plus Powers to +8.00 and -6.00 cylinder. Minus powers to -10.00 and -6.00 cylinder.
- Clear (no options)
- Anti-reflective (AR) Coating
- Transitions Signature 8
- Transitions EXTRActive
AR Coating Options:
- Mojo Std AR - Super hydrophobic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty. A great AR coating at a budget price.
- Mojo Synergy UV AR - Added UV protection, Super hydrophobic, hydrophilic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty.
- Crizal Prevencia AR (BluBlock) - Reflects off 20% HEV blue light before it enters the lens.
Blue Light Protection: These lenses with Crizal Prevencia AR, are very similar to Kodak Total Blue AR stock lenses. Combining a Transitions lens with Crizal Prevencia provides even fuller HEV blue light protection. Learn more.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Find a frame. (Full-rim frames will result in thinner lenses)
- Add the frame to your cart. Do not select any lens or lens option!
- Go to the Rx Lenses page and select this lens.
- Choose your lens option if any.
- Select a Send Your Prescription option.
- Click Add to cart, check out.
Your PD (Pupilarry Distance Measurement) - This is the distance in millimeters between your pupils. If you know your PD, write it on the prescription and then upload it. If you don't know your PD measurement, we can measure it remotely. We will send you an e-mail with instructions. It's very easy and accurate.