EYEZEN START Digital Blue Filter Single Vision Lenses
The Eyezen Start design, with the new DualOptim™ technology, is digitally surfaced and optimized for all gaze distances and directions to provide superior vision over standard single vision lenses. This will revolutionize single vision lenses by bringing the right power throughout the lens and reducing power errors and unwanted astigmatism.
The Eyezen Start design is tailored to meet the needs of all single vision wearers for all their day to day activities. The DualOptim™ technology helps ensure that the lens is optimized for today’s digital life. Like all Eyezen lenses, Eyezen Start lenses come with embedded blue light protection that is clear in color and appearance, reducing the exposure to Harmful Blue Light* by at least 20%.
If you are looking for superior blue block options you can combine features like Transitions and Crizal Prevencia AR Coating.
Polycarbonate with Blue Filter with Scratch Resistant Coating and UV400
1.67 High Index 20% thinner than polycarbonate with Scratch Resistant Coating and UV400
Rx Range: Custom Surfaced Plus Powers to +8.00 and -6.00 cylinder. Minus powers to -10.00 and -6.00 cylinder.
- Clear (no options)
- Anti-reflective (AR) Coating
- Transitions Signature VII
- Transitions EXTRActive
- Mojo Std AR - Super hydrophobic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty. A great AR coating at a budget price.
- Mojo Synergy UV AR - Added UV protection, Super hydrophobic, hydrophilic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty.
- Crizal Prevencia AR (BluBlock) - Reflects off 20% HEV blue light before it enters the lens.
Blue Light Protection: These lenses with Crizal Prevencia AR, are very similar to Kodak Total Blue AR stock lenses. Combining a Transitions lens with Crizal Prevencia provides even fuller HEV blue light protection. Learn more.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Find a frame. (Full-rim frames will result in thinner lenses)
- Add the frame to your cart. Do not select any lens or lens option!
- Go to the Rx Lenses page and select this lens.
- Choose your lens option if any.
- Select what Rx type you want; Reading, Computer/Intermediate, or Distance vision.
- Select a Send Your Prescription option.
- Click Add to cart, check out.
Your PD (Pupilarry Distance Measurement) - This is the distance in millimeters between your pupils. If you know your PD, write it on the prescription and then upload it. If you don't know your PD measurement, we can measure it remotely. We will send you an e-mail with instructions. It's very easy and accurate.