Mojo Flat Top 35 Bifocal Lenses
Mojo Flat Top 35 Bifocal Lenses are prescription lined bifocals. The line is 35mm's across. 35mm's is wider than most peoples eyes. They provide a clear wide field of vision at the top of the lenses and a half moon shaped area below your eyes for reading. These are simple, traditional lenses that most people have no problems with. Some people experience an 'image jump' moving their eyes down to reading and back up to the top. This is because unlike line free bifocals like the Shamir Duo or progressive lenses there are 2 distinctly separated viewing areas.
- CURRENT PRESCRIPTION - Distance Rx with Add Power for Reading.
- PD (Pupilarry Distance Measurement)
- One of our full-rim frames. Minimum frame height should be 30mm. Add frame to cart without any options.
Regular Bifocals versus Computer Bifocals - Your choice.
- Regular Bifocals have your distance prescription at the top of the lenses and reading at the bottom.
- Computer Bifocals have Intermediate prescription at the top for computer use and reading at the bottom.
Lens Material Options: These are the materials available:
- CR39 Plastic Resin Clear
- CR39 Plastic Transitions 8 in Grey or Brown
- Polycarbonate Clear (20% thinner ad lighter than CR39)
- Trivex Transitions Signature VII in Grey or Brown (not available in Trans 8 yet.)
AR Coating Options:
- Mojo Hydro SR AR - Super hydrophobic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty. A great AR coating at a budget price.
- Mojo Synergy UV AR - Added UV protection, Super hydrophobic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty. A great AR coating at a budget price.
- Crizal Prevencia AR (BluBlock) - IS NOT AN OPTION. Prevencia AR is only available on digital lenses.
If you have any questions I would be happy to consult with you. Contact Us!