TRADITIONAL LINED BIFOCALS
We offer 2 traditional lined bifocal lenses in prescription. A Flat Top 28mm lens and a Flat Top 35mm lens. You can choose whether to have distance on top or computer/intermediate vision on top. Both are available in CR39 plastic and polycarbonate in clear or Transitions lenses. AR coatings are optional.
See the Mojo Flat Top 28 Bifocals
See the Mojo Flat Top 35 Bifocals
Some people do not care for lined bifocals, whether because of the unsightly line or the 'image jump' experienced moving from the top viewing field to the bottom reading field. If you are one of those people then check out the Shamir Duo Bifocals below...
SHAMIR DUO NO-LINE BIFOCAL LENSES
If you cannot adjust to wearing progressive lenses and hate lined bifocals we have the lens for you! The Shamir Duo is a line free bifocal that provides clear, wide viewing areas for both distance and reading without the annoying "image jump" where the line would be. The lenses are clear and smooth from one visual field to the other.
Also, Shamir Duo comes with Blue Zero in the lenses, a clear monomer, which filters 20% of HEV blue light.
Shamir Duo Video:
Traditional lined bifocals versus Shamir Duo bifocals:
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Your current eyeglass prescription.
- Rx must include your name, exam date, Dr's name.
- Rx must include your Distance prescription and the Add Power for multifocals.
- Your Pupilarry Distance Measurement (PD)
- The purchase of one of our frames.*
HOW TO BUY:
- Find a frame.* The frame should have a height measurement of at least 30mm. Slim frames will not work.
- Add the frame to your cart without any lens types or lens options selected. Just the frame.
- Come back to this page and select the lens you want below by clicking on the Shop Now button.
- On the lens page you can select the options you want and upload your prescription and PD.
SHAMIR DUO IS AVAILABLE IN:
Steve Mower is a licensed dispensing Optician and creator of Mojo BluBlock Tints. Steve has over 30 years experience in the optical field. He has been a optical retail manager and has consulted on progressive lens development. Steve has been offering unique reading glasses solutions on-line since 2010. Steve is a member of Opticians Association of Virginia and Opticians Association of America.