New Kodak Total Blue 1.6AR
We have just released the new New Kodak Total Blue 1.6AR lenses as an option on all of our full frames.
This is a new hybrid blue block lens from Kodak. It is twice as effective as our Mojo and Apex BluBlock AR lenses. They include:
- 1.6 high index lens material with a special monomer built in that filters blue light.
- A special front side anti-reflecting coating that reflects off blue light.
- A standard AR coating on the back to reduce glare and to keep blue light from reflecting back into your eyes.
- Clear lenses. No Tint. No color distortion.
- Scratch resistant, and hydrophobic coating.
- Very thin and light.
- 100% UV protection.
- 80% high energy visible (HEV) blue light protection.
These hybrid lenses protect your eyes from high energy visible blue light to ~445nm, similar to our Mojo BluBlock Night Yellow, Day Amber and Day Brown tints.
This lens option is $80.00 and is available on all of our full frames. (Not rimless or semi-rimless). This is the absolute best blue block AR lens we have seen. While the $80.00 price is high compared to our other options, it is very low compared to what optical shops are charging. (~$250.00 and up!)
It is available in powers from zero 0.0 to +4.00 or in prescription lenses for distance, reading, or computer.
Go here for more information and a video- Kodak Total Blue 1.6AR