Mojo Advanced Progressives - Polarized Series
Mojo Polar, Xperio UV Superior Polar, & Transitions Drivewear
Polarized lenses are the most effective sunglass lens type for reducing reflected glare especially:
- Around water. Whether at the beach, fishing, or driving on wet roads.
- Around snow. Light reflecting off snow and ice is reduced dramatically.
- Driving in morning hazy conditions.
We offer 3 types of polarized lenses. All are scratch resistant with full UV400 protection.
- CURRENT PRESCRIPTION AND PD (Pupilarry Distance Measurement) and
- FITTING HEIGHT*
* Learn how we get these measurements below.
Material: Dual side digitally surfaced polycarbonate with 2x scratch resistance and UV400
AR Coating Options:
Mojo Synergy UV Back-Side AR- Added UV protection, Super hydrophobic, Scratch resistant, 1 Year Warranty. A great AR coating at a budget price.
Mojo Polar - Dark Grey or Brown. Depth: ~75%. Scratch coating on both sides.
Xperio UV Polar - 7 Colors. Depth ~70%. Premium scratch coating on both sides. Eliminates 100% of blinding reflected glare. Includes a easy-to-clean coating. See video below:
Transitions DriveWear - Single vision polarized sunglass lenses that darken from yellow-green to copper to dark reddish brown. They work behind your wind screen, activate very quickly, and get very dark. 100% UV protection plus easy to clean coatings. See video below:
*HOW TO ORDER PROGRESSIVE LENSES:
We offer our progressive lenses to U.S. customers only. As long as your shipping address is in the U.S. you're fine. This is because of the shipping costs related to your Frame Trial and Fitting Height measurement. It works like this:
- Order up to 2 frames for trial. Find a frame and click Add To Cart. Do not select any lens type or options.
- Order the lenses. Come to this page, configure the lenses, click Add To Cart.
Frame Trial and Fitting Height:
- Once your order is placed we will ship you the frames. Try them on and see if you like them. When you decide which frame you like, take a picture of yourself with them on. (We will send you instructions. It's easy.) E-mail us the image.
- When we get the image we will use our secure, proprietary software to obtain your PD and Fitting Height.
- Ship the frames back to us with the enclosed pre-paid return label.
- By the time the frames get back to us the lenses should be ready for processing. (The frame you don't want will be refunded.)
- We process and ship the completed pair back to you.
- All shipping is free via Priority Mail.
- Total turn-around from order to getting your completed glasses is about 2 weeks.
If you have any questions I would be happy to consult with you. Contact Us!