- RGE Rewards Program
RGE Rewards Program
Save money with our Reading Glasses Etc Rewards Program! Easy as 1,2,3.
1. Start. If you haven't already, set up an account with us and get $5.00 in points for free! You can sign up by clicking the Sign Up link at the top of the site or the Black Rewards Program tab at the bottom of any page. (Some ad blocker software can prevent you from seeing the tab. Set the software to allow for this site or try a different browser.)
You will receive a confirmation e-mail that you have your initial $5.00 in RGE Points and can apply them with the coupon code in the e-mail.
2. Accrue Points as You Buy. As you continue to purchase from us you will accrue points good towards your next order, thus:
Spend$ = RGE Points= Coupon Value$
$50.00 500 = $5.00
$100.00 1000 = $10.00
$125.00 1250 = $20.00
$150.00 1500 = $30.00
$175.00 1750 = $40.00
$200.00 2000 = $50.00
The more you spend the greater the coupon value!
3. Redeem Your Just Rewards. After you reach these tiers you will be notified by e-mail that you can unlock the points and apply the enclosed coupon towards your next purchase.
Alternatively, you can see your available points and spendable coupons by logging in to your account, then clicking the Rewards Program tab at the bottom of the screen. It looks like this and shows up on every page. (It may or may not be visible on your cell phone. It may not be visible if you are using an Ad-blocker App.)
Click the button and proceed.
- If you return products for a refund the points accrued will be deducted from your total.
- We cannot apply coupons post sale. If you forget to use your coupon, too bad! Use it the next time!!
Most folks need more than one pair of readers. Start saving money now by signing up!
By the way, signing up for an account, as opposed to checking out as guest, allows you to see your prior purchases, save multiple shipping address, send us order messages, and use store credits for returns/exchanges. (We do not share your e-mail address and will not send you marketing e-mails.)
[Below: Sample e-mail notification upon reaching a tier:]