RGE Shade Control Clip-ons Cat-Eye: These are superior quality clip-on sunglasses. Made of stainless steel, they are lightweight and easy to put on and remove. They are available with all of our Mojo BluBlock lens options. See the instructions below for how to choose the right size and shape.
- Concealed spring bridge allows the clip-on to spread apart to fit the glasses. Looks nice too.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Adjustable hooks. (Requires needle nose pliers or an Optician to adjust.)
- Nice hard shell case included:
Lenses: Plano zero power polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating and UV400.
Lens Options: Mojo BluBlock Tints are included in the price. Mojo BluBlock AR and Apex BluBlock AR-T are $5.00 additional.
Available Sizes: 47, 49, 51
Available Colors: Black, Bronze, Gun
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE AND SHAPE:
If this clip-on shape is similar to your eyeglasses shape, carefully check the measurements of your frame and compare to the Fitting Chart. Needed: A millimeter ruler and a computer with a printer.
- Look at the Square Fitting Chart image.
- Measure your eyeglass frames just like the guide images, horizontally across one lens and vertically on one lens.
- Compare your frame measurements to the closest clip-on size option.
- Click the Fitting Chart image then right click and the save it to your computer.
- Print it out and put your glasses face down on the closest size. (The left lens of your glasses.) The Fitting Chart will print in actual size with 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper.
Be careful and thorough in checking your measurements. If you are close, the clip-on should work with no problem. The hooks are adjustable but we suggest taking them to a good optician for adjustment. Clip-ons are not refundable. You can return them for an exchange or store credit within 30 days.