Special Bifocal Lenses
Shamir has designed a digital free form bifocal lenses that not only gets rid of the unsightly lines but also provides smooth, clear transition from distance to reading viewing. No image jump. No distortion between distance and reading. If you cannot adapt to progressive lenses, these are for you! Read more (and see a video) about the Shamir Duo
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Your current eyeglass prescription.
- Rx must include your name, exam date, Dr's name.
- Rx must include your Distance prescription and the Add Power for multifocals.
- Your Pupilarry Distance Measurement (PD)
- The purchase of one of our frames.*
HOW TO BUY:
- Find a frame.* The frame should have a height measurement of at least 30mm. Slim frames will not work.
- Add the frame to your cart without any lens types or lens options selected. Just the frame.
- Come back to this page and select the lens you want below by clicking on the product image.
- On the lens page you can select the options you want and upload your prescription and PD.